- PIARC Technical Committee E1 Meeting
- IPWEAQ SEQ Branch Conference | Logan
- 17th AAPA International Flexible Pavements Conference 2017
- 2nd International Driverless Vehicle Summit 2017
- 28th Australian Roads Research Board International Conference
- 8th Symposium on Pavement Surface Characteristics: SURF 2018
The NACOE Research Program is one outcome of the Queensland Department of Transport and Main Roads and the Australian Road Research Board Agreement. Projects are annually sought, submitted, managed and outcomes implemented on the expectation of significant economic and financial benefits.
The program has a bias towards using research and testing that adopts the international best practice to Australian / Queensland conditions removing barriers to innovation.
- 2013-2014 Research Program Titles
- 2014-2015 Research Program Titles
- 2015-2016 Research Program Titles
- 2016-2017 Research Program Titles
- 2017-2018 Research Program Titles
HOW TO GET INVOLVED
The NACOE program runs on a rolling four-year basis, with projects usually spanning 1-4 years in length. Planning the upcoming year’s program begins in January / February of each year. The program relies on the input and collaboration of the Australian Road Research Board, the Queensland Department of Transport and Main Roads and industry personnel to develop ideas for projects across the four key discipline areas of Pavements, Asset Management, Structures and Other.
Suggestions for projects can be submitted by downloading the below Word template and following the instructions within the document.