- PIARC Technical Committee E1 Meeting
- IPWEAQ SEQ Branch Conference | Logan
- 17th AAPA International Flexible Pavements Conference 2017
- 2nd International Driverless Vehicle Summit 2017
- 28th Australian Roads Research Board International Conference
- 8th Symposium on Pavement Surface Characteristics: SURF 2018
Delivering economic benefits to the Queensland network through demonstrated savings in the delivery of cost-effective and higher performing pavements, refined asset management practices, efficient management of structures and by optimising road safety and network operation outcomes.
Working in partnership with industry, universities and government bodies to leverage:
Developing the capabilities of staff and disseminating learnings to regions, to implement findings and realise innovation savings.
Implementing research outcomes and sharing knowledge nationally to drive savings beyond Queensland.