- PIARC Technical Committee E1 Meeting
- IPWEAQ SEQ Branch Conference | Logan
- 17th AAPA International Flexible Pavements Conference 2017
- 2nd International Driverless Vehicle Summit 2017
- 28th Australian Roads Research Board International Conference
- 8th Symposium on Pavement Surface Characteristics: SURF 2018
Adaptation Strategies and Resilience
Austroads and the Australian Road Research Board and the World Road Association (known as PIARC) Technical Committee E.1 Adaptation Strategies and Resilience will hold an international event, hosted by Queensland Department of Transport and Main Roads. The PIARC Committee will comprise technical experts from represented countries around the world.
The event program includes a two-day meeting for PIARC Technical Committee delegates, as well as a workshop on ‘International adaptation strategies and increasing the resilience of infrastructure’, featuring keynote speakers from Germany, France, USA, Mexico, Australia and other countries. There will also be a presentation on the PIARC International Climate Change Adaptation Framework for Road Infrastructure, and discussions will take place to compare this to existing Queensland Department of Transport and Main Roads and other Australian practices.
This will also feature as a key project in the 2017-18 NACOE Research Program.