- PIARC Technical Committee E1 Meeting
- IPWEAQ SEQ Branch Conference | Logan
- 17th AAPA International Flexible Pavements Conference 2017
- 2nd International Driverless Vehicle Summit 2017
- 28th Australian Roads Research Board International Conference
- 8th Symposium on Pavement Surface Characteristics: SURF 2018
‘Vehicle to Road Connectivity’
2 – 4 May 2018 | Brisbane, Australia
The Australian Road Research Board (ARRB) and the World Road Association’s (PIARC) committee on pavements is proud to present the 8th Symposium on Pavement Surface Characteristics: SURF 2018.
ARRB brings this event to Australia on behalf of PIARC, with a focused consideration of ‘Vehicle to Road Connectivity’.
From the 2 – 4 May 2018 in Australia’s sunny Queensland, we warmly welcome road surfacings researchers, academics, industry professionals and all other interested parties to join the discussion on methods to improve the quality of road infrastructure, through effective management of road infrastructure assets in accordance with user expectations and managers’ requests.
Within the framework of the PIARC Strategic Research Programme, the key themes to be covered include:
- Smart surfaces
- Vehicle-road interaction
- Data collection with a purpose
- Safer road performance
- Sustainable and recyclable wearing courses
Registrations have now opened for Early Bird bookings. Be sure to go have a look and get in early, as you don’t want to miss out on this fabulous event!
Register today at surf2018.com.au.