- PIARC Technical Committee E1 Meeting
- IPWEAQ SEQ Branch Conference | Logan
- 17th AAPA International Flexible Pavements Conference 2017
- 2nd International Driverless Vehicle Summit 2017
- 28th Australian Roads Research Board International Conference
- 8th Symposium on Pavement Surface Characteristics: SURF 2018
‘Translating technology to real world deployment’
16 – 17 November 2017 | Adelaide Convention Centre
The Australia and New Zealand Driverless Vehicle Initiative (ADVI) invites you to attend and gain access to global thought leadership on the subject of driverless vehicles, and their safe implementation onto our road network.
At the ”Translating technology to real world deployment’ themed event, you will learn about current ADVI activities from an array of prominent ADVI partners and other national and international experts.
Registrations are now open! So be sure to book your spot today!
Please visit idvs2017.com.au to register.